Monday, October 12, 2009

September 21, 2009

Well, it's been wet here in Georgia, very wet! But the Lord has continued to bless us with miracles. We haven't been almost hit by any cars or fallen into thorny bushes. But we've had some of the best authentic Southern food I've had thus far. I've had fried okra twice! Cornbread twice, Country fried steak, and chicken and dumplings. Along with a Giada Delorentes meal at a members house. It was like the pot roast pasta... so good! Work was good, I continue to love reading the scriptures and even the Old Testament is making a little bit of sense to me. We have a new investigator who came to church with his wife and he's a super nice guy! We're really connecting with this ward and they're starting to trust us with bringing people to church and the bishop really trusts us, which will just help the work progress like crazy! I know I shouldn't say this, because saying so will curse me but, I really hope I get to stay in this ward with this companion for at least one more transfer, I wouldn't even mind until Christmas to be honest! There's great work going on here.

Love,

Elder Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment