Monday, October 12, 2009

September 8, 2009

Elder Hunsaker is now over in Roswell and my new companion is Elder Christensen. He's been out 10 months, but graduated in 2006, and is from Cedar Hills, UT. He's a great missionary, very kind and in touch with the spirit. I love him AND like him, I think we'll have a productive transfer. Well, we got two new Spanish Elders in our apartment and they now have our car! That's right, I'm finally on bike, hence a sore bum. Because the Spanish have more room to cover they have our car and we are working up a sweat on the narrow Georgia shoulder. I actually do love my bike though, it's hard in the morning to get motivated to jump on, but it does feel good at night to come home and feel the burn of your legs knowing you've had a good days work. Thursday and Friday we didn't do too much biking, but Saturday, we biked a good 25 miler day... I was pooped. I know Georgia is pretty flat, but my legs would say otherwise.

We had some great dinners this week, and were fed twice on Sunday. But I am still always hungry, probably from all the biking. My new thing is grilled cheese sandwiches and Nesquick.

Well, I love you all so so much. I love this work and pray every day that the Lord will continue to do what he sees fit to refine me, smooth out the rough edges and help make me an even better servant. I just want to please my father.

With love,

Elder Georgia Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment